Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nurture Your Family - Playmobil


While shopping for a birthday gift at my local toy store, I came across a huge section devoted entirely to Playmobil products and immediately recognized them from my own childhood.  Upon further investigation, I re-discovered this amazing brand of products made by a German company that has been around since the 50's.  These Made In Europe toys are high-quality and safety tested by independent agencies.  I bought a small playground set and brought it home to my 17 month-old daughter (they offer hundreds of sets for ages 1 and up) and for the last month she has played with it non-stop. Being able to construct her own little park with benches, flowers, animals and a slide and then use the figures to play in it delights her to no end! They come in large and small sets that all work together so you can continue to add onto your child's collection over time (these are now my go-to gift for all our friends kids).  As your child gets older, there are plenty of sets designed for older kids and they are easy to pack up and take with you.  A wonderful way to encourage imagination and creative play! Here is a sampling of some awesome sets:
My Take-a-long Noah's Ark - $29.99

The Countryside Set - $34.99



The Playground Set - $14.99
The Large Zoo - $44.99

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover