Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nurture Your Home - Wonderfully Chic Pillows

I can't begin to count how many of those cheesy "Redecorate your home with five quick and easy ideas" stories I've read over the years, but every single one always talks about pillows - and I have to concede that they are spot-on! Pillows really do transform a room and can bring so much personality or maybe some much needed chicness to your home. My problem is so many of my favorites come with crazy $100 + price-tags.  But then I discovered etsy.com and found that I could get the same Madeline Weinrib, Kelly Wearstler or John Robshaw type looks without the hefty price-tag! Here are some of my favorite finds:

This Moroccan-inspired design is so versatile - traditional, contemporary and chic all at once! A pair of these (18 x 18) is $64 at Willa Skye Home.

This gorgeous firecracker ikat pillow is also at Willa Skye Home - a set of two is $72.

Is there anything chicer than a trellis print in Kelly Green? This pillow is 20 x 20 and is $42 at one of my favorite etsy shops - Decidedly Chic!

This chevron pillow cover comes in several different color ways and is only $15 at Sew Gracious's etsy shop!

Black and white is always in style and this Greek key print makes it modern and fresh - this pillow is 18 x 18 and is $29 at Pillow Throw Decor's etsy shop.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover