Monday, March 17, 2014

Katie Vernon Prints

Gemstones print by Katie Vernon, 11x14, $30, etsy.com

Happy Monday everyone! Wow, it's been awhile since I've had time to write a few sentences, let alone blog. But I'm happy to be back and writing about things I love always inspires me. As I was stumbling around Etsy this weekend looking for art for a nursery, I happened upon Katie Vernon's print shop. Full of texture, color and all things found in our natural world, they are some of the best I've seen lately. Here are a few of my favorites.  


Sea Botanicals by Katie Vernon, 11x14, $30, etsy.com. 



Colorful Botanicals by Katie Vernon, 8x10, $20, etsy.com. 


Rabbit and Fern by Katie Vernon, 8x10, $20, etsy.com. 


Black and White Botanicals, 11x14, $30, etsy.com. 



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover