Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nurture Your Home and Yourself - Kelly Wearstler



I've been a huge fan of interior decorator Kelly Wearstler ever since I was introduced to her work about four years ago.  Her style and aesthetic is what I am always striving for in my own home - glamourous with an edge and unexpected accents, like this gorgeous living room.



I am constantly turning to her two books, Hue and Modern Glamour when I'm in a creative rut and they never fail to inspire!  I love giving them as gifts to friends interested in fashion and interior design and suggest you put them on your Christmas list if you don't already own them.  Earlier this year, I was so excited when she launched her personal blog, which is filled with insight into her world, her creative process and her incredible fashion sense and has tons of amazing photography.   In addition, she recently launched her first clothing and accessory line for Fall 2011 and the clothes are just like Kelly - glamourous, fun and chic.  You can totally picture her wearing all of the pieces.  Here are some of my favorites, but please check it out for yourself - it is now available online.

Clockwise From Top Left: Ivy Cap Sleeve Top, Dolomite Dress, Horizon Coat,
Beryl Dress,  Rubellite Skirt,  Marcasite Dress

Clockwise From Top Left: Wrapped Stone Pendant, Pyrite Cubes Bangle,
Perforated Cuff, Twisted Brass Ring

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover