Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bonjour! I'm back!

Although I still haven't totally shed my jet lag, I'm anxious to get back to blogging after a 2 week trip to France!  I was inspired by so many things that I saw on our trip and I can't wait to share so many wonderful discoveries and ideas.  While I take a few days to get organized, I thought I would share a few photos from our time in Paris. Enjoy!

The bridges in Paris are simple and beautiful! 

Thousands of love and remembrance locks on one of the bridges near the Tuileries Gardens. 

My photo of the E.T. right before we went up the elevator for a great city view! 

A gorgeous 17th century Parisian interior in a great museum in the Maris district. 

The lovely Chateau Bouceel where we stayed during some of our time in Normandy. 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover