Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nurture Your Home - Live Chat with Anthropologie's Keith Johnson!


If you are a like me, every time I walk into an Anthropologie store I am inspired and in total awe of the creative merchandising and endless selection of beautiful home decor options.  I always find something I have to add to my house - most recently some beautiful mugs with our initials on them and some bright turquoise ikat hand towels for the bathroom.  Tomorrow, Anthropologie's art and antiques buyer Keith Johnson will be doing a live chat at 1:00  p.m. EST about entertaining and decor, just in time for the holidays.  I first heard his name when I saw a "What's In Your Toolbox" profile on Keith over at  Design Sponge and since I've read several more profiles of this wonderfully imaginative man with incredible taste.  I've also decided he has my dream job.  Grab your coffee and go to Anthropologie.com tomorrow to be inspired!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover